Retinol Intense Trial Kit
Retinol Intense Trial Kit
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Experience the Retinol Beginner Daily Trial Kit, a gentle and effective solution for sensitive skin. Discover the Super Mild Retinol collection designed to address signs of aging while being suitable for delicate skin.
Experience the Retinol Beginner Daily Trial Kit - a gentle and effective way to fight signs of aging without irritating sensitive skin. Discover the Super Mild Retinol Collection, designed for delicate complexions. SOME BY MI Retinol Intense Advanced Triple Action Eye Cream is a potent nighttime treatment targeting fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging around the eye area. Niacinamide, Retinol, and Tranexamic Acid work together to fade dark circles and stimulate natural collagen production.
Don't forget the serum, loaded with Retinol, Retinal, and Bakuchiol; its patented elastic-liposome tech ensures deep absorption and a non-sticky, moisturizing finish. Perfect for sensitive skin types!
- What's inside
- How To Use
- Retinol Intense Serum [10 ml]
- Retinol Intense Eye Cream [10 ml]
Retinol Intense Reactivating Serum:
- Cleanse: Begin with a gentle cleanser to remove impurities and prep the skin.
- Tone: If you use a toner, apply it next to balance the skin's pH.
- Apply the Serum: Dispense 2-3 drops of the Retinol Intense Reactivating Serum onto your fingertips. Gently spread and massage the serum over your face and neck, avoiding the immediate eye area.
- Wait: Allow the serum to fully absorb for a minute or two before proceeding to the next step.
Retinol Infused Eye Cream:
- Prep: After the serum has absorbed, ensure your fingers are clean and dry.
- Dispense: Take a pea-sized amount of the Retinol Infused Eye Cream on your fingertip.
- Apply: Gently dab the cream around the orbital bone, starting from the inner corner and moving outwards. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Using a light tapping motion can help the product absorb and also stimulate circulation.
- Allow Absorption: Wait a few minutes for the eye cream to sink into the skin.
- Moisturize: If you have a separate face moisturizer (especially if not using the fictional Retinol Night Moisturizer mentioned earlier), apply it after the eye cream.
- SPF: If using the serum in the morning (though retinol is typically recommended for nighttime use), always finish with a broad-spectrum sunscreen to protect the skin, as retinol can make it more sensitive to the sun.
Retinol Intense Serum
Purified water, cyclohexasiloxane, dicaprylyl carbonate, glycerin, methylpropanediol, 1,2-hexanediol, niacinamide, hydrogenated poly(C6-14 olefin), panthenol, tocopheryl Acetate, Kava kava leaf/root/stem extract, Centella asiatica extract, Ginseng fruit extract, Spanish licorice root extract, Fig extract, Centella asiatica leaf extract, Centella asiatica root extract, Tea tree leaf extract, Artemisia extract, Nasturtium extract, Indian mulberry leaf Extract, oil palm oil, hydrogenated lecithin, glyceryl stearate, bakuchiol, palmitic acid, sodium polyacrylate, stearic acid, xanthan gum, retinol (0.1%), acrylate/C10-30 alkyl acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine, Tromethamine, Poly Quaternium-51, Beta-Glucan, Cetyl Alcohol, BHT, Collagen, Myristic Acid, BHA, Leuconostoc/ Non-fermented filtrate, tocopherol, bifida fermentation lysate, ceramide NP, yeast fermentation product, Retinol, asiaticoside, glyceryl polymethacrylate, madecassoside, propylene glycol, polyglyceryl-10 oleate, Glycolipid, Pea Peptide, Resveratrol, Sucrose Distearate, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Drumstick Seed Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl glycerin
Retinol Intense Eye Cream
Purified water, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone, polysorbate 60, niacinamide, methylpropanediol, cetyl alcohol, polymethylsilsesquioxane, centella asiatica extract, yam Root extract, kava kava leaf/root/stem extract, tea tree leaf extract, ginseng fruit extract, sandalwood extract, ganoderma lucidum stem extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, stone bean extract, alba water lily flower extract, oil palm oil, hydro-generated lecithin, Sodium hyaluronate, 1,2-hexanediol, dimethicone/vinyldimethicone crosspolymer, panthenol, BHT, cyclopentasiloxane, steareth-21, PEG-10 dimethicone/vinyldi Methicone Crosspolymer, Polyacrylamide, Steareth-2, Isohexadecane, Carbomer, Hydroxyacetophenone, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tromethamine, Palmitic Acid, Polyquaternium-51, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Retinol (0.1%), Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxy Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Glacier Water, Glycosyltrehalose, beta-glucan, glyceryl polymethacrylate, laureth-7, butylene glycol, disodium EDTA, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, adenosine, raffinose, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Pentylene Glycol, BHA, Myristic Acid, Propanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Collagen, Madecassic Acid, Bi Osakaride gum-1, asiaticoside, sodium palmitoylproline, leuconostoc/non-fermented filtrate, asiatic acid, glutathione, retinal, madecassoside, sodium phosphate, acetylhexapeptide-8, ammonium acryloyl Dimethyltaurate/Vpicopolymer, tetrahydropiperine, phloretin, arginine, fragrance
Disclaimer: Please note ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.